Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29-12-2017, 08:30
Gupta Gupta is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: https://t.me/pump_upp
Posts: 399
Thanks: 139
Thanked 716 Times in 231 Posts
Gupta is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Gupta Send a message via AIM to Gupta Send a message via Yahoo to Gupta
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktoR
Bug: If you disable music on Autorun by Equalizer and press 'Install', music is enabled then on Setup screen. If you disable music on Setup by Equalizer and press 'Next' twice, music plays. In addition, Equalizer has an animation although you have disabled music.
will see

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktoR
Could you please for next version set compression for Setup.exe+Setup.bin to lzma?
will try to merge them, the easiest way is to set no compression for 'setup.bin' and include it in Setup.exe, but will raise startup time, ok with it(ain't gonna give choice between them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaktoR
If you cancel unpacking files, already extracted files remain in install folder, means no rolling back.
is it in pre-"g-series" releases, ain't executing 'Uninstall', don't know why, will look into more details when get time

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSyris
I want only do put website button on my conversion, but I need to put extras button too?
Is there any way to put only the website button alone?
I think you just need to disable Extra Buttons, KakoTR any help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakrat2k2
Picking up virus from cat.exe & couple other alerts with AVG, when running compiler.
though I don't use any antivirus,i am pretty sure those are false positives
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gupta For This Useful Post:
DarkSyrius (30-12-2017)
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 30-12-2017, 11:41
DarkSyrius's Avatar
DarkSyrius DarkSyrius is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 83
Thanks: 196
Thanked 40 Times in 32 Posts
DarkSyrius is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceGupta2000 View Post

...

I think you just need to disable Extra Buttons, KakoTR any help?

...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaktoR View Post
For Website: BAMsE has changed that in 2.0.3.8 i guess. You don't need to enable ExtrasButton to view WebsiteButton. At least it is in 2.0.4 + 2.0.3.9 the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakrat2k2 View Post
DarkSyris
for website button to show up you only need to put it like this:
Site= w w w(dot) a n y s i t e (dot) c o m
( of course not exactly like that, i just typed it like that so it doesnt link to a website, you dont need the h t t p part )
Thank you so much guys for the quick reply!

I have tried this - like older versions, if I only put visible=1 in Website, this one shows without Extras button to be enabled.
I have tried this way and didn't work in this version.

The URL is fine. I know that HTTP is not needed. I tried with this and older versions of CIU. Thanks for the tip.

If I put visible to both Website and Extras button, the website only shows up after I click on Extras. It's fine!

But If I change the Width and Height values in Website Button, It does not show again! XD Same problem with last version (2.0.3.9).
So I can't personalize this button... Only If it has the same dimensions of others.

If I set Visible=0 to Extras Button and only put to show up the Website button, the Website button does not show up...

Edit:
If i set Extras Button Visible=0 and Website Button Visible=1 and DO NOT CHANGE the sizes of this one, It shows up in Autorun! XD
The problem, then, It is in sizes - like old version!
If I personalize this button and change its sizes, It didin't appears!

Edit2:
Other little problem is that LabelX/LabelY show to be not working too...

And nobody has a idea about independent sounds for each button? At least for Install/Next and Cancel/Back?


I have got the same problem with the cat.exe! Windows antivirus show a trojan Tigger!rfn in this file! The weird thing that I'm using this release a while and only got this today! XD

Thank you so much guys! You're awesome!
A Happy Holidays to all and and Great new Year! With a lot of conversions to do!

Last edited by DarkSyrius; 30-12-2017 at 12:56. Reason: I found the bug!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 5 11-06-2020 02:05
Crysis 3 DVD9 to 3xDVD5 Custom Installer spawniectes PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 79 31-08-2017 07:19
Tutorial using CI 8.0.0 yener90 Conversion Tutorials 424 21-10-2014 09:49



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com