Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-07-2017, 00:34
Titeuf's Avatar
Titeuf Titeuf is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: France
Posts: 191
Thanks: 614
Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts
Titeuf is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your answers, it helps me well and I continue to read the messages and especially the one above Razor12911 from your precious forum.

To all agree, I do not blame the excellent work you do here!

But I try to understand things and learn is what I love.
Thanks also to all of your patience with me, I just search to do as you all: beautiful install and beautiful repacks.

Thank you again for your help.

I have another question (excuse me) this relates to the UltraArc.ini file knowing that I want to the end of the compression 1 file * .bin,

For :
Quote:
[Options]
VolumePrefixeName =
I have to put what?

For :
Quote:
[CDImage]
Type =
To have a * .bin of type DB25 or DB50, should not it be deleted or modified?

Finally for:

Quote:
[Autorun.inf]
LabelPrefixName =
Always to make 1 single bin file, I have to put what?

I am still sorry to disturb you with my questions and in advance, once again, thank you for your patience.

Warm greetings to all of you,
Titeuf
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 04-07-2017, 09:31
omdj's Avatar
omdj omdj is offline
Conversion Designer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Land of injustice and evil
Posts: 597
Thanks: 1,644
Thanked 2,832 Times in 449 Posts
omdj is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titeuf View Post
Always to make 1 single bin file, I have to put what?
I'm going crazy, I do not understand what's going on !
To make 1 single bin file Set threshold percent at 100. It's the only you forgot to set.

Last edited by omdj; 04-07-2017 at 10:08.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com