Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 27-06-2017, 11:33
Appzalien Appzalien is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: US
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Appzalien is on a distinguished road
I tried this conversion today and had issues with the custom installer which for some reason contained hidden files COMDLG32.OCX MSCOMCTL.OCX and VB6STKIT.Dll. I first created an Iso from the newly created files and tried burning that with ImgBurn and it choked during verify that the folder was larger than the iso that was created. I tried again this time just opening ImgBurn and adding the files as a data dvd and it stopped and removed the three files. This time it passed verification but did not include the files in the final disc. The files have a hidden attribute in their properties I might be able to turn off but why? Why are they included in the custom installer if they're not needed or have the hidden attribute turned on. I know this is not your installer but you may have an answer for me since you claim you tried it and it worked. Should I uncheck the hidden attribute and try again or just leave them out of the disc all together?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
REQ: Crack to install Heroes Chronicles World Tree and Fiery Moon toyotastarlet PC Games 1 05-08-2002 15:47
Has anyone successfully burned Vampire Chronicles? And 1 more question about cdi's/Discjuggler. Dark DC Games 1 18-08-2001 19:37
tomb raider chronicles amanuo PC Games 0 08-06-2001 07:10
Tomb Raider Chronicles p4ul PC Games 2 26-11-2000 16:13
Tomb Raider Chronicles LaMagra PC Games 1 26-11-2000 10:58



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com