Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 25-12-2001, 13:13
ohiotim ohiotim is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ohiotim
Maybe I can help. I have an instant action replay, which is the same as your game enhancer with a different name.

Yes it works like a mod chip, in a way, but you still have to do the swap thing to use it on backups. What you do is this....boot it up with a genuine game. The enhancer screen comes up.....scroll down to cd-rom and press start....the factory cd will boot up and it will show you the contents of the cd. Swap the game with your backup and press "x". Scroll back up to start game and press start.....your backup should now play.

I did notice on mine that sometimes if I hit a wrong button while doing this, it won't boot up properly.

Boot to factory cd.
go to cd rom,
press start,
swap disks,
press "x",
go to "start game",
press start,
Play

I hope this helps
Tim
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com