Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29-10-2016, 03:11
GTX590's Avatar
GTX590 GTX590 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Algeria
Posts: 653
Thanks: 1,182
Thanked 2,057 Times in 375 Posts
GTX590 is on a distinguished road
I really didn't plan to do this conversion, but when I looked in my game collection I remembered this awsome game.
So this conversion is like a special dedication to the FANS of the FRANCHISE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakrat2k2 View Post
Really nice work, BUT, spelling errors ? Clonies first 3 pictures, shouldn't that be Colonies !?
The mistake is due to my focus on other details when I was working on this conversion. Anyway I will edit the psd files to correct it.
Thanks pakrat2k2!!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INDEX - CD2DVD Conversion Index **UPDATED: 17-07-2024** Grumpy PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 252 16-07-2024 20:35
Lost Planet Extreme Condition Colonies Edition (DVD9 to 2x DVD5) FREEMAN100 PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 6 27-12-2010 02:59
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Colonies Edition cdkiller PC Games - Protection List 0 28-06-2008 08:03



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com