Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 30-09-2016, 09:59
mausschieber's Avatar
mausschieber mausschieber is offline
Conversion Designer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: germany
Posts: 4,518
Thanks: 6,990
Thanked 12,200 Times in 3,405 Posts
mausschieber is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega59 View Post
mausschieber

I appreciate your hard work, I will be waiting for an update thanks!

:-)
I gave my best but less than 704 mb I do not get it

so edit Ultraarc.ini Look in First Post
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mausschieber For This Useful Post:
omega59 (30-09-2016)
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tomb Raider Anthology 11xDVD5 CIUV2 mausschieber PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 6 28-09-2016 09:38
Tomb Raider Anniversary Demo / Demo Cracks (WINE) cinnamine PC Games 2 26-05-2007 07:14
It's the Tomb Raider 3 again! FeierPower PSX Games 3 03-05-2002 13:22



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com