Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 29-09-2016, 13:28
aswadd's Avatar
aswadd aswadd is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Egypt
Posts: 316
Thanks: 84
Thanked 162 Times in 98 Posts
aswadd is on a distinguished road
guys I have a little problem with zcm , it doesn't understand the paths like this
I:\Shadow of mordor\Repack\ .. even i addedd the quotation mark like this
"I:\Shadow of mordor\Repack\ttt" or I:"Shadow of mordor"\Repack\ttt
================================================== =======
I:\Shadow of mordor\Repack\ttt>zcmx64 a -m8 archive.me "I:\Shadow of mordor\Repa
ck\ttt"
ZCM Archiver v.0.93

Archive is I:\Shadow of mordor\Repack\ttt\archive.me
WARNING: No files Compressed 0 bytes to 0 bytes

I:\Shadow of mordor\Repack\ttt>zcmx64 a -m8 archive.me I:"Shadow of mordor"\Rep
ack\ttt
ZCM Archiver v.0.93. Demo version.
copyright (C) 2011-2015 By Nania Francesco Antonio
Archive is I:\Shadow of mordor\Repack\ttt\archive.me
WARNING: No files Compressed 0 bytes to 0 bytes
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The ONLY Half-Life 2 Thread. Do Not Create New Threads JoyBoy PC Games 286 25-03-2005 05:49
Official Sims 2 Thread JoyBoy PC Games 229 25-10-2004 16:01
'Official' CM4 Thread - Do Not Create New Threads Fila PC Games 119 23-07-2003 06:33



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com