Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 06-12-2001, 08:20
crickets crickets is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
crickets
I am using Maxell CD-R 80XL Pro discs. I have also tried using Nero and Adaptec but with no success. Will the software from Goldenhawk gain me the serial codes or if not where do I find them
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com