Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 28-11-2001, 15:31
jabber jabber is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jabber
Well, I am using CDR-Win to burn the games. I have an LG CD-Writer. It has done it to me with several games, the most recent is Syphon Filter 3. I've heard this game is not protected, so I'm sure it is not that. As to it being Pal, or what, I don't know what that is even. I appreciate your help and hope you can help me further!! Thanks a lot.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com