|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Here all went fine I guess.
One thing only, not sure does it matter though: On the 1st pic as you can see, for D2game.dll Date modified is different in restore folder, though it is the same file without any change on it. On the 2nd pic if my D2game.dll is set as read-only it will get new date, any file extension set as read-only will get new date, is that supposed to work like that, you will know more for sure. ![]() I also have Itemdesc.dll set as hidden and date doesn't change. I also tested with letters čćđ and with θωερτψυιοπλκςηγφδσαζχξωβνμ and all worked fine. ![]() ![]() For CRC I guess I can use winrar:
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Newbie For This Useful Post: | ||
Razor12911 (19-06-2016) | ||
| Sponsored Links |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Doom 3 BFG Edition | Fabioddq | PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions | 6 | 03-03-2019 12:39 |
| some kind of algorithm problem in freearc 0.67 | rafikhan | Conversion Tutorials | 0 | 05-07-2014 03:02 |
| Trine Collection: Trine + Trine 2 (DVD5 - Inno + Freearc) | Fabioddq | PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions | 21 | 30-06-2013 14:38 |
| Sniper Elite V2 (2xDVD5 - Inno + Freearc) | Fabioddq | PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions | 14 | 27-09-2012 18:06 |
| how to use FreeArc with precomp+srep+tak | BerSerKFMA | Software | 0 | 16-12-2011 00:17 |