Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 08-03-2016, 14:25
felice2011's Avatar
felice2011 felice2011 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: italy
Posts: 836
Thanks: 357
Thanked 1,158 Times in 390 Posts
felice2011 is on a distinguished road
One thing at a time, let's stay with the installer of Rinaldo, which is a great installer.
What program do you use to compress, I used MSK logically, updated with the latest reflate by Razor, after I modified the installer of Rinaldo for decompression, the method chosen.

Una cosa alla volta, restiamo con l'installer di rinaldo, che è un ottimo installer.
Quale programma usi per comprimere, io ho usato MSK logicamente, aggiornato con l'ultimo reflate by Razor, in seguito ho modificato l'installer di Rinaldo per la decompressione, con il metodo scelto.
Tutto funziona regolarmente in compressione e decompressione, tu quale difficoltà hai?
__________________
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
« I Mediocri Imitano, I Geni Copiano, Dio Crea & Distrugge » (Io Ridefinisco & Perfeziono le Loro Opere Rendendole Uniche)
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
« Mediocrities Imitate, Genius Copy, God Creates & Destroys » (I Reconsider & Improve Their Works, Rending Them One And Only)
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Decompression problem Pulcione86 Conversion Tutorials 15 20-02-2016 02:09
Luciel kentcol PC Games 1 25-06-2006 12:41
Looking For F.E.A.R. Version 1.4, No CD Patch. ;) IAMCANADA PC Games 39 25-05-2006 02:45
Is it normal to get error message "garbage at end of file, decompression ended" I Like to Rip DC Games 5 17-08-2001 03:02



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com