Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 15-12-2015, 09:19
ChrisC20 ChrisC20 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Rustenburg, Northwest, RSA
Posts: 12
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
ChrisC20 is on a distinguished road
I found the problem... its the Icon. My first game repack I made, the icon worked. Bjt the second game's Icon is exactly the same size in KB and in Resolution (16x16). But the second game still gives me that error that I said above. If I take the icon out, it builds the setup. What could be the problem.... I should add that even the second game's setup builds with any other icon...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisC20 For This Useful Post:
Simorq (15-12-2015)
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BlackBox v2 y_thelastknight Conversion Tutorials 567 11-03-2025 07:16
Conversion Designer/Installer Creator Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 1613 03-10-2024 01:24
Useful Dll for Inno Setup users peterf1999 Conversion Tutorials 88 01-12-2017 16:00
Inno Setup Advanced Splash Library Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 6 18-11-2015 13:33
INNO TUTORIAL - Using Unicode and ANSI Versions of INNO Setup REV0 Conversion Tutorials 51 26-03-2015 06:57



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com