Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 14-12-2015, 11:40
ChrisC20 ChrisC20 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Rustenburg, Northwest, RSA
Posts: 12
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
ChrisC20 is on a distinguished road
Hi Razor12911.
I was working on a setup for a game, and it worked... compiled and all. Setup ran fine, all the extracting. Then I decided to save my work as a template. Then when trying to make a new setup for another game using that template (All I do is change the AppName, some Background pictures and a little bit of text). I run it using just the "Run" option... it works fine. Though, when choosing "Build", I choose the directory and name the .exe... As soon as I click "Save" I get an error "Access violation at address 00007FFA13327F20 in module 'ntdll.dll'. Read of address 00000000FF7100D6". What do I do man? I mean I did buil a setup using my exact same template... as I said its only the AppName, pictures and some text that change.
ChrisC20
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisC20 For This Useful Post:
Simorq (15-12-2015)
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BlackBox v2 y_thelastknight Conversion Tutorials 567 11-03-2025 07:16
Conversion Designer/Installer Creator Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 1613 03-10-2024 01:24
Useful Dll for Inno Setup users peterf1999 Conversion Tutorials 88 01-12-2017 16:00
Inno Setup Advanced Splash Library Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 6 18-11-2015 13:33
INNO TUTORIAL - Using Unicode and ANSI Versions of INNO Setup REV0 Conversion Tutorials 51 26-03-2015 06:57



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com