|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
What was the script for? Is it inno or something else. I know they create it with some other programming language.
__________________
Glass BB | BlackBox v2 | Portable Installer |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
you can just press ctrl f to find #define or something that was in the script like ExtractTemporaryFile. after doing that, just mix it up to complete the script. I evaluated compiler when it was running, I suspended the process then investigated further, same thing is possible with setup.exe that are graphic protected with b2p.dll like CIU v2 but I don't know how to do it because I am not a hacker. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Razor12911 For This Useful Post: | ||
Carldric Clement (01-04-2015) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Blackbox Inno Setup Script | Kurutucu | Conversion Tutorials | 1190 | 18-08-2019 22:43 |
| Basic tutorial for beginners on blackbox install script | dead4now | Conversion Tutorials | 5 | 20-07-2015 17:31 |
| Blackbox Inno Setup Script how ti fix | aj12345 | PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions | 3 | 05-12-2013 01:21 |