|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Some pictures of Advanced Setup Creator
At least you MAY be able to add as many labels, images and other graphic objects as you want and remove the ones which you do not want. Working with this difficult Delphi code but I am learning, and I now know what is happening. ![]() type TCustomEffect = (efNormal, efShadow, efBlur, efGlow, efInnerGlow, efReflection); TCustomFontStyles = record Bold, Italic, Underline, StrikeOut, Uppercase, Lowercase: Boolean; end; TCustomPosition = record Left, Top, Width, Height, Rotation, OffsetX, OffSetY: Single; end; TCustomLabel = class strict private Shd: TShadowEffect; Blr: TBlurEffect; Glw: TGlowEffect; IGl: TInnerGlowEffect; Ref: TReflectionEffect; Sel: TSelection; Lbl: TLabel; Text: String; public protected published constructor Create(AOwner: TComponent); function ReadPosition: TCustomPosition; function ReadFont: TFont; function ReadFontColor: TAlphaColor; function ReadText: String; procedure WritePosition(Left, Top, Width, Height, Rotation, OffsetX, OffSetY: Single); function WriteFont: TFont; function WriteFontColor: TAlphaColor; function WrtieText: String; end; |
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Razor12911 For This Useful Post: | ||
amgad_800 (03-03-2015), arkantos7 (18-12-2014), Carldric Clement (18-12-2014), mausschieber (18-12-2014) | ||
| Sponsored Links |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Space Channel 5 Part 2 Translation Project | Christuserloeser | DC Games | 0 | 21-06-2004 18:16 |
| Sorttxt Project & DC Utilities | Darkfalz | DC Games | 2 | 09-03-2003 02:04 |
| Project Eden | crowncop | PC Games | 0 | 21-11-2001 05:04 |
| How to convert a DC cd which has 1st track Audio and 2nd track Data?i am thinking of burning PROJECT | E&D | DC Games | 1 | 07-03-2001 21:06 |
| PROJECT I.G.I ????? how to copy PROJECT I.G.I???? | orion | PC Games | 14 | 04-02-2001 15:01 |