Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

View Poll Results: Should installations compiled with Installer Creator be protected using methods.
Yes, I'd like all my installations to be protected. I don't want people to steal my ideas. 1 16.67%
No, I like to share my ideas because it may open new paths for other people. 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-11-2014, 08:24
vollachr's Avatar
vollachr vollachr is offline
Conversions & UCC Creator
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Israel
Posts: 247
Thanks: 58
Thanked 536 Times in 186 Posts
vollachr is on a distinguished road
Basically I just don't want the black shadow on the texts, it makes it impossible to use black text, which wasn't like that in versions before 2.7.

Anyway, I've been learning these past days how to make conversions with CIU but even so, I still like using Installer creator when needed or possible, it's easier for designing (and can even help with CIU since I can first design in IC, test and finally copy the settings to CIU).
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 5 11-06-2020 02:05
Source Code: Conversion Converter Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 66 31-03-2018 18:53
Preview: Conversion Tool for Advanced Setup Creator Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 6 10-05-2017 00:30
Simple Conversion Help akarikk Conversion Tutorials 4 09-11-2014 14:21



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com