Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 03-09-2001, 13:59
Cel_Ro Cel_Ro is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cel_Ro
O.K. I'll try it but I doubt it will work because my cdrwin is the trial version , it can only copy at 1X. You canīt copy any slower than that!!!!
Anyway I'll try it and i will tell you if it worked.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com