|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yep mistakes happen bro, and as for People using this script for commercially will never learn anything in life, I may be jinxing things for them but it is the truth. Oh and the other reason I posted this in public it is because I wanted to share ideas on how I pulled this off, some guy backstabbed me and took the script from my server and because I am only showing a glimpse of what I can do, more scripts will be raining down later on but they will not be coming with source.
|
| Sponsored Links |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Conversion Designer/Installer Creator | Razor12911 | Conversion Tutorials | 1613 | 03-10-2024 01:24 |
| Windows XP - Tricks | gargujjwal | Software | 3 | 25-05-2008 02:54 |
| Error Windows Installer: Command And Conquer 3 Kane Edition | glfsd | PC Games | 14 | 24-01-2008 06:00 |
| Frequently Asked Questions | Joe Forster/STA | PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions | 0 | 29-11-2005 09:48 |