Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 31-01-2014, 05:19
The-revenge The-revenge is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Italy
Posts: 144
Thanks: 19
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
The-revenge is on a distinguished road
Hum I'm near to understand the problem, I think.
I made a clear installation, installed DLC, then I delete DLC folder, Online folder and foreign languages folders. The game worked without problem.
Then I tried to make conversion (SP only), data1 and data2 cab has been created without problem, at the begin of creation of data3 I received this error message:

******** D:\Batman Arkham Origins\SinglePlayer\BMGame\CookedPCConsole\Playab le_B
mCash_SF.upk ********
*** ERROR: Unable to serialize 4 bytes at pos=0
FFileReader::Serialize:File=Playable_BmCash_SF.upk <- FArchive::ByteOrderSeriali
ze <- UnPackage::UnPackage:\Batman Arkham Origins\SinglePlayer\BMGame\CookedPC
Console\Playable_BmCash_SF.upk, ver=99999/0, game=0 <- Main

Unable to find specified file.


Then, after 30 second, the program retry to create Data3 and compression starts normally.
I search in the game directory and the specified file doesn't exsist.

Ok the problem is very strange!! After conversion, the game doesn't work, but I don't install the game from the conversion!! In other words, the game that before conversion works, after conversion doesn't work!! So I think the error mentioned upon "break" any file in the directory and make game unplayable (in particular, game crash during the loading level).
What do you suggest?

Last edited by The-revenge; 31-01-2014 at 06:19.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INDEX - CD2DVD Conversion Index **UPDATED: 17-07-2024** Grumpy PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 252 16-07-2024 20:35
Batman Arkham City GOTY - 3xDVD5 One language *CIU+srep+FreeArc lzma* Fabioddq PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 47 22-08-2014 01:03
Batman Arkham Origins - 4xDVD5 *CIU+Srep+FreeArcLzma+MP+SP+2Languages* Fabioddq PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 42 24-05-2014 15:32
Batman Arkham Origins 3xDVD5 (Only SinglePlayer) mesut28 PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 20 29-10-2013 11:14



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com