|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
@WaltonSimons
Great thought i m also waiting for single author's installer hope NamelessOne will solve it |
| The Following User Says Thank You to jackstuff For This Useful Post: | ||
NamelessOne (22-10-2013) | ||
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, I was planning to do BioShock Rapture Edition for the first two Bioshock games, but I guess I can make it a trilogy. Let me see what can be done
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| INDEX - CD2DVD Conversion Index **UPDATED: 17-07-2024** | Grumpy | PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions | 252 | 16-07-2024 20:35 |
| Bioshock DVD9 to 1xDVD5 - lzma+CIU 1.0.1.4 | spawniectes | PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions | 2 | 27-09-2016 07:48 |
| BioShock Infinite 3xDVD5 [MULTI5 & STEAM + CIU + INNO] | REV0 | PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions | 83 | 13-11-2013 07:12 |