|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
@Pakrat:
After Removing the "Precsrep:1" and adding "Precompver=inside" to the "[InstallOptions]" section of the Setup.ini, I now get the Following error: "Srep: Not an Srep Compressed File" Then, "An error occurred while unpacking! Unarc.dll returned an error code: -1 ERROR: archive data corrupted (decompression fails)" The first error is weird, because you can see the batch file i used to compress clearly uses srep (I also have the srep.exe in the same folder as the .bat file while compressing). The second error makes no sense, as I have tried compressing multiple times, the odds of all of them being corrupted are almost nil. I should probably add that this is the first time I am using external compression in innosetup, up till now I have only used internal (The second disc for R.A Uprising is only 18mb, so It would really be a waste of a disc). Do you think I might have missed something? |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| INNO TROUBLESHOOT - Tutorials and Answers about INNO Setup | REV0 | Conversion Tutorials | 129 | 21-05-2021 05:51 |
| INNO TUTORIAL - Using Unicode and ANSI Versions of INNO Setup | REV0 | Conversion Tutorials | 51 | 26-03-2015 06:57 |
| Frequently Asked Questions | Joe Forster/STA | PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions | 0 | 29-11-2005 09:48 |