Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 16-07-2001, 02:11
brenx brenx is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
brenx
Do you have an Action Replay 2? If so load the Action replay 2. Follow menus. Hit ####t game , insert game disc, close draw and hit "X". All will work.

Brenden

Quote:
shadis (15-07-2001 12:02):
I have an europin ps2 .I installed a mod chip , now I can read a ps1 backup game but I can't read ps2 backp games . can some1 help me ?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com