Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 21-06-2001, 02:09
Charlie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
My PS2 is NTSC with modchip; many of my games are PAL; my TV is PAL. To play NTSC games in colour (I don't have the jumping problem), I use an NTSC-PAL convertor between the PS2 and the TV. I remove the convertor when playing PAL games.

If your TV is NTSC (is it?) I'd say you need a PAL-NTSC convertor to see PAL games properly. I can only speak for my PS2, but it puts out what it sees on the CD/DVD.

The software patch solutions I have tried don't work, though others on the forum report success. Hence the conversion hardware.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com