|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi all.
I created a custom installer with Inno Setup, but when I'm trying to install the program in a place that does not have enough space, the installer dont displays the feedback informed not to try again, give up or cancel out instead of that, it freezes and I can not leave or cancel. What is the code I use to create this feedback you can not install due to not having space. |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| INNO TROUBLESHOOT - Tutorials and Answers about INNO Setup | REV0 | Conversion Tutorials | 129 | 21-05-2021 05:51 |
| INNO TUTORIAL - Using Unicode and ANSI Versions of INNO Setup | REV0 | Conversion Tutorials | 51 | 26-03-2015 06:57 |
| Frequently Asked Questions | Joe Forster/STA | PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions | 0 | 29-11-2005 09:48 |