|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Excuse my ignorance, but I have a problem in item 6 to create the command batch. In my case, I want to language Spanish. I find it very tedious to do manually. Someone could help me?.
![]() Finished. I found another quick way to delete the other languages without having to use a command bat. ![]() My final result (game in Spanish): Setup-1b.bin: 3.04GB Compile time: 38 min. Setup-1a.bin: 1.25GB Compile time: 8 min. DVD5 finished size: 4.32 GB Installation total time: 6 min Many thanks to Onizuka87k and REVO and also to d00m3d.
Last edited by Joe Forster/STA; 08-10-2012 at 02:09. |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
one more thing about setup-1b.bin .open with freearc an select CookedPCConsole folder or all files from folder? i need answer
__________________
I'll make him an offer he can't refuse. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| INDEX - CD2DVD Conversion Index **UPDATED: 17-07-2024** | Grumpy | PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions | 252 | 16-07-2024 20:35 |
| Spec Ops: The Line DVD9 to 2xDVD5 *INNO SETUP* | REV0 | PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions | 24 | 14-01-2017 11:28 |
| Star Wars The Clone Wars : Republic Heroes (DVD9 to 1xDVD5) Multi 5 | peterf1999 | PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions | 8 | 30-06-2010 21:15 |
| Unable to Backup "Oz" Season 2 Disc 2 | soulvids | DVD Backup Forum | 1 | 25-08-2007 12:57 |