|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm using this method, because the files with extension pak then I get corrupt error when trying to install the game on another pc. And I discovered that compressing with this other external compression method I dava that kind of error.
But not like using the method you tell me the precomp and SREP. So I ask for help on this subject, that I expliqueis how to do the type of command to do so. |
| Sponsored Links |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Tutorial On How To Create Your Own Crack..! | mojo8850 | PC Games | 17 | 20-03-2005 22:43 |
| Mafia - Newbie Cracking Tutorial online | cdkiller | PC Games | 6 | 14-12-2002 09:01 |
| every game needs a special dvd rip tutorial??? | billete100 | PS2 Games | 1 | 10-10-2001 01:44 |
| Brief fast tutorial on DC copy? | webcamworld | DC Games | 1 | 02-05-2001 20:27 |
| grandia 2 SAGICE's tutorial | DarCwuN | DC Games | 2 | 17-12-2000 16:43 |