Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-05-2001, 23:19
royal royal is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
royal
I actually have a USB modchip with only one wire to solder that I would like to sell. I just posted below. I want to be able to play US original games, but looks like that is not possbile yet. Oh well. If you are interested post here with your e-mail address and i will get back to you. Hopefully we can make a deal cause I have one and you need one hehe. Ok well good luck.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com