Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 18-04-2001, 20:38
vh5150 vh5150 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
vh5150
OK we got a working patch. I uninstalled cdrwin and re-installed it to use it in demo mode and guess what. The bitch works now. The key maker in question was labeled for use with 3.8d but when you try to crack it the filesize it looks for is incorrect. So no cracking this one with the crack by DMX. So i figure I use a keymaker for 4.0beta that I thought unlocked it. But no. After about a bar sized amount of coasters and a few posts here I now have a working PAL to NTSC WipeOut 3: Special Edition. I used the PAL4U 2000 and ECC regen. Patch-it! did not work. I don't know if I patched it right but all I know is that I can read it in Windoze and won't play in my PSX. I figure it must have been a backwards ass patch. Well anyway thats enough burning at 1x for one day. Thanks BOT-CK for the heads up. Ill keep you posted.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com