|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
ok,no big deal,thank you for looking anyway.
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
it's weird because I remember I was able to install (alt-tab and click some error messages) and run the game using the windows 95 compatibility mode. Maybe it's because I used Xp. Or maybe my version was not the director's cut, who knows...
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Resident Evil 5 | ShadowDuke | PC Games - Protection List | 0 | 14-09-2009 02:07 |
| Getting the Music out of Resident Evil | devolution | PSX Games | 1 | 26-11-2001 15:31 |
| Resident Evil: Directors Cut | vh5150 | PSX Games | 1 | 06-05-2001 01:43 |
| Backing Up Resident Evil 3 (UK-PAL) Problems?? | Alec | PSX Games | 8 | 01-04-2001 09:37 |