Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Trainers

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 21-05-2010, 05:51
[Psych] [Psych] is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In a heap :-)
Posts: 201
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[Psych] is on a distinguished road
I've been trying to ascertain what's going on for the last couple of weeks. I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone. People have been asking me the same question over and over lately. As I don't have any backend site access i'm as clueless as anyone. It's been through pretty much every error message possible. Account suspended, bandwidth exceeded, database errors etc. It's about time it's moved to a better host and the package upgraded I think. Maybe start a fresh. Who knows. It'll probably stay down for a while..
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com