Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-04-2001, 05:04
**D.E.V.I.L** **D.E.V.I.L** is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
**D.E.V.I.L**
Send a message via ICQ to **D.E.V.I.L**
yeah my psx is chiped and i did not patch it i tried 2 time's whit out patch and then i added the pal ntsc selector but it still hangs where you se the psx logo it is an ntsc version and the same thing happens in many other games that i tried to copy like 007,driver2,the mummy, and more and i have tried clone-cd and cd-rwin
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com