Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14-11-2009, 10:45
DABhand DABhand is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Near my PC
Posts: 5,406
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
DABhand is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgs1972 View Post
Take a look at: http://forum.jogos.uol.com.br/Error-...ows-7_t_479226

There are a few printscreens of the same error...

I'm right away remove CAPS key from my keyboard because you "Mr DABhand" don't like it...

I think this forum is used to help gamers around the world with their problems and doubts and you have posted to write about CAPS?

Another thing I'm running WINDOWS 7 64bits!!!
For your Information.

I helped you with your other problem with your sound card although it took you two weeks to even do anything about it.

I did try to help you. And the only option I could think of is to send you to the developer/publisher with your problem.

EDIT: Your information you originally posted made no sense... But seeing that error picture on the other forum it is a Visual C++ error.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 14-11-2009, 17:16
fgs1972 fgs1972 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
fgs1972 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DABhand View Post
For your Information.

I helped you with your other problem with your sound card although it took you two weeks to even do anything about it.

I did try to help you. And the only option I could think of is to send you to the developer/publisher with your problem.

EDIT: Your information you originally posted made no sense... But seeing that error picture on the other forum it is a Visual C++ error.
About the other post that you give a hand:
It wasn't only updating the sound card drivers I've had to reduce sound quality to 48.000Hz (DVD Quality) to work. But thanks.

About this one forget developers or publishers they only want to sell their final product then time to time they remember to release a patch if the game as achieved sales expectations...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Italian Job Windows 2000 Problem madmelody PC Games 0 11-05-2002 06:23
Anyone else have a problem running Civ 3? KevinRWC PC Games 0 03-11-2001 22:29
problem running clone cd 3.*.*.* DrNeMoK CD/DVD Software & Utilities 1 25-09-2001 03:49
Problem running Crazy Taxi BIN with Utopia Boot Disc redbeard DC Games 1 08-02-2001 05:18
problem under windows 2000 xico PC Games 0 31-12-2000 09:28



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com