Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28-03-2001, 20:37
xerox xerox is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
xerox
Quote:
Jaicer (29-03-2001 03:38):
When I play multi-disk games, when I am asked to put in disk two, how should I do it, just put it in or
?????

renier_us********com
or what
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com