Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 05-12-2001, 17:02
Charlie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
GUNBLADE: I downloaded AR2/1.7, burned it and booted it OK behind DVDR-X; it requires the key. SO that's that one put to bed and a CD-R you owe me because you didn't do that!

DAL: I just re-read your post. You want to use the DVDR-X dongle!!! Wow - great if it works, another first for the top team. Why don't you waste a disk and try it! The AR2 download is at the site I declared a few posts back in this thread.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com