Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Trainers

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 15-06-2009, 19:22
TicTacWoe TicTacWoe is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
TicTacWoe is on a distinguished road
My apologies, I had no idea what warez meant, I therfor retract my offer to upload

I think you're correct in that it would be better to edit the actual game files to change the start year but this has proved very difficult (at least for someone who has no idea what theyre doing more or less!).

I've tried looking at several files in a hex editor but I can't seem to find the relavent data that refers to the year the game begins. All I am doing is searching for the figures 1998 or 98 but have had no success and don't know what else I should be looking for.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
REQ: Stolen trainers to be removed from GCW BigBoi Game Trainers 87 09-04-2009 07:33
Trainer for Res Evil 3 Nemesis...? DJLover1 Game Trainers 15 17-12-2008 13:57
Seeking Help to find a Free, Simple ROTWK 2.01 Trainer DudeBoyz Game Trainers 22 14-08-2008 11:15



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com