Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14-03-2001, 20:21
boba fett boba fett is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 27
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
boba fett
lets see, I bought a beta modchip for the ps2 from them and it didn't work.......I also sent email up the Ars to them and they never reply.....I even tryed to call and they couldn't help with jack sh*t........I wouldn't deal with them even if all the modchips out there stopped working except for theres......they suck in other words..with their modchips, their tech support, and their false advertisements......oh ya, I'm not alone on this issue too and if your the few lucky ones that enjoy modchips crap well keep dealing with them...sooner or later they'll screw ya.........
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com