Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Trainers

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 10-04-2009, 10:39
h4x0r #'s Avatar
h4x0r # h4x0r # is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
h4x0r # is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DABhand View Post
I think he kinda said that if the effect that people are trying to discredit him bit by bit seems to be working. Or something like that I hope.

And its his problem nobody elses. I think.
correct, that I mean, of course I will not stop doing these programs because 2 or 3 people do not like, sorry but i can't talk good, english no is me native language.

PD: the problem of resources for both teams can be solved using pointers in asm I can not tell because my level is not so great.
__________________
IN NEW PROJECTS

Last edited by h4x0r #; 10-04-2009 at 10:43.
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Company of Heroes Tales of Valor DVD9 to 2xdvd5 .ProtoN. PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 14 08-03-2011 07:37
Company of Heroes 2.100 trainer WardoggOne Game Trainers 37 25-08-2010 03:40
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts v2.100 trainer ?? Randy2k6 Game Trainers 3 25-10-2007 09:07
Company of Heroes Trainer Max2Go General Gaming 4 05-10-2006 13:23



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com