|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
ravd, there's no install errors, I changed to its original name adding the 1 & 2 on front of each, I'll be uploading in rapidshare in a few minutes.
canibus2677, I don't see what seems to be the problem with asking the DVD earlier, I think there's no need to mess around with the embedded mst files anymore , I guess..or Is It? Last edited by dark_prince69; 07-04-2009 at 13:39. |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Crysis Warhead & Wars Multi10 (DVD9 to 2xDVD5) | ravd | PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions | 14 | 29-09-2025 16:11 |
| INDEX - CD2DVD Conversion Index **UPDATED: 17-07-2024** | Grumpy | PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions | 252 | 16-07-2024 20:35 |
| DVD9 to 2xDVD5 - How? | shxadom16 | CD/DVD Software & Utilities | 1 | 17-03-2007 04:27 |