|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Joe did you notice that he said "I've played some games online that I don't own so therefore I really want to download this game".
He just doesnt get it. Especially rule 1 But doesnt get what I already said, he wont be able to play images burnt to disc since they are not original with protection stamps on the discs. |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Adventure Pinball: Forgotten Island | Enigma | CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities | 1 | 29-05-2001 06:27 |
| Making Backup of Adventure Pinball: Forgotten Island | Bros | PC Games | 0 | 28-05-2001 13:31 |
| Adventure Island noCD | [xDCDx] | PC Games | 0 | 25-05-2001 13:28 |
| Anything for Adventure Pinball: Forgotten Island? | Suckpump | PC Games | 1 | 11-04-2001 00:23 |
| adventure pinball forgotten island and f1 world grand prix crack | tazerom | PC Games | 0 | 01-04-2001 04:28 |