Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #37  
Old 08-01-2009, 07:40
CyberCore CyberCore is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CyberCore is on a distinguished road
That's exactly my problem -> the updatefunction of MS-LIVE don't work... I don't know why and how, and MS-Support don't know that²... so I need another way to update my Game!
First I installed the Game correctly, then I create a Profile/Account... so until this Point all is gonna be ok, but then I wanted to update my game and the open window of MS-Live is closing at the moment I click on the button that I've to push for Updating?? - Grrrr!

I've got no Idear why...

So I deinstalled the Game - including - regedit to clean the registration... then I installed again -> Same Problem, nothing changes!

Then I thought, that the crack can help... because I thought the Crack is a changed .exe file and it works not the same way like the original... in the past that was a way to pass the problem of another game, I don't know wich game that was, but I remember! Ok, at this problem that answer of that question was not the right! It's not the way to pass that problem...

I've tested the Setup.exe of the official patch- named: "UPDATE~1.exe" but that doesn't works to...

SRY, my english is only school english and I learned it years and years ago... so - sry!

And by the way... that PROBLEM forces me to ask the question, that never have been asked because it's against the rules, but wich options left - ??? The Option wich I thought it can be the right and I think it at that the moment², is the only idear that helps, but who can I ask, where can I ask that question, who can help... how can I ask, if that question is the only way to pass that problem???? That's shit... exactly it is... and the "PASS" isn't illegally @ all... sry, that I can't understand yet!

Last edited by CyberCore; 08-01-2009 at 07:52. Reason: almost forgot...
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to set gears of war in ita or other languages m3phisto General Gaming 13 22-05-2008 11:29
Gears of War cdkiller PC Games - Protection List 1 20-03-2008 02:20
Gears of war has stopped working. FEAR70 General Gaming 1 08-11-2007 05:36



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com