|
#33
|
|||
|
|||
|
Woot, no. I'm trying to run it with a crack. No any information needed what I'm doing with Daemon Tools (making images actually), the problem is that it crashes when I'm using crack, and actually it doesn't even work with the image (it says Emulation software detected), but it was working on XP, tho...
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| The Witcher [UK Only] (DVD9 To DVD5) | FREEMAN100 | PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions | 9 | 25-09-2008 03:41 |
| * The Witcher v1.1/v1.1a [RUSSIAN] Fixed EXE | lildragon1314 | PC Games | 16 | 13-12-2007 16:29 |
| Mini Image Witcher | xBlacky33 | PC Games | 3 | 12-11-2007 05:56 |