|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
if you make a detection method for the game, sure... checking version information in the exe (if present in the resources) could help, or a specific tag in memory of the version etc...
you could of course have the user choose the version from a list / whatever.. the design/method/choice is up to the trainer maker when coding it...
__________________
bleh DO NOT PM me with questions, leave that in the forums...ESPECIALLY if i dont know you... |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Probably best not to take chances. I've gone ahead and written a +1 for both the 1.00 and 2.01 versions, kinda spruced 'em up a bit, changed the default icon to one extracted from the game, tried to make spacing between objects on the 320x240 dialog more uniform, etc. It's been kind of fun learning how to do it. Thanks again for the tips. ![]()
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Succeeding with something is ALWAYS great pleasure!
__________________
Joe Forster/STA For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ! Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply! Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back! |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Indeed!
I was wondering - and perhaps someone can help me here - do the folks that run, edit, make additions to the main GCW site also spend time reading and posting here in the forums? I've a question for them that I would like to have answered, but thought it might also be good to discuss it here so others can read about the question and whatever answer it receives. Basically, I was wondering about bundling a specific NO CD patch with a specific Trainer and submitting it as a single download. I was thinking of doing this because I could then state clearly that I have tested the Trainer with both the non-patched, original executable, as well as with the specific NO CD included in the bundle and found that it has been tested and seems fully functional with both. I would like to ask for opinions on that, as well as asking for a reply about the GCW site runners, so I will know whether or not to contact them via the GCW site. Thanks |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Company of Heroes 2.100 trainer | WardoggOne | Game Trainers | 37 | 25-08-2010 03:40 |
| A simple "poke" in c++ for you trainer. | pikachu5501 | Game Coders | 6 | 20-03-2007 05:52 |
| Where 2 find trainer for m&m9? | ReFuel | PC Games | 4 | 02-01-2003 17:33 |