|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
"Great"
....Skidrow apparently missed a few Tages checks..I have yet to see Tages fixed exe that was working straight away, without and "propers". I was hoping to be able to play this game without my DVD, guess I was wrong.... Anybody else experiencing same thing with new Skidrow english 1.0 fixed exe? (I'm asking because maybe somebody used german 1.01 version by mistake and english is maybe working fine..I'm not yet at this point in the game to be able to tell...)
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
If I use mini image for games that use Tages, I must install DT Pro on my computer - and Pro version is not free...yes, I could install adware Pro version but I don't like any kind of adware on my PC...
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
So if I'm right in my assumptions, skidrow's crack only mess up things when used with the clonedvd installation. Please correct if I'm wrong.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Jack Keane NoDVD Crack??? | EvilDead | PC Games | 28 | 22-01-2008 05:18 |
| Jack Keane Crack Release? | hapsi | PC Games | 3 | 12-10-2007 04:19 |
| Jack Keane (German) | cdkiller | PC Games - Protection List | 0 | 06-09-2007 19:23 |
| playing consoles on computer screen | frequency | Chit Chat | 5 | 02-10-2005 15:32 |