Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-02-2001, 22:48
boba fett boba fett is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 27
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
boba fett
ya, I have to agree with warlock on this one, I've been screwing around with five different versions of the so called "Boot Disk" for the PS2 for days and its nothing but crap......I can't even find a real one to even study or play with......Anyways...if you have the money, resources, and patients keep hacking at it because I ain't quitin either....
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com