Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 05-02-2001, 12:15
zuker zuker is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
zuker
Quote:
Henhead (04-02-2001 18:33):
Do these stealth chips really work on all games even protected ones?

If so would you recommend that I get one and remove my run of mill chip and replace it with a stealth chip.
I have the old psx with a 4 month old stealth chip from playchip.com. I have had very good luck with this chip, up until I purchased NFL gameday 2001. I put the game in and recieved a message that my console was modified and the game would not run. I also have a PSone with a new stealth chip from modchipz.com that I purchased a week ago. The backup of NFL Gameday 2001 works perfectly with no patch.

zuker
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com