|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wanna bet that there will be complaints?:P
After using the original with the 1.2 patch, I've seen ocurring a couple of crashes. The patch improved vastly the loading times, but added a bit of instability(not using the new crack, yet, so I'm talking about the original DVD put in the drive). I bet that most people will blame the crack, as they did with the previous crack. The official gameboards are swarmed with the complaints about the added instability. I'm gonna test the crack today, play a few hours, see how it works. |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| FEAR 1.06 No CD | Faithless | PC Games | 82 | 02-10-2006 07:51 |
| Dead To Right 2 Crack English Version Help Me!! | shavehead | PC Games | 0 | 30-09-2006 03:38 |
| Frequently Asked Questions | Joe Forster/STA | PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions | 0 | 29-11-2005 09:48 |
| Need Crack for Commandos 2 - englisch version | cire | PC Games | 0 | 23-09-2001 12:56 |
| NEED a NoCD Crack for Baldurs Gate 2 : Thron des Bhaal (GERMAN VERSION!!!) | Riesenhirni | PC Games | 1 | 12-08-2001 08:33 |