|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
To defeat dummy "protection" I just build the ISO as normal with as much of the real dummy as would fit, and then edit the file system to whatever file size it expects. Works for VT2 and DOA2LE and UFC (only games I ripped that had it AFAIK).
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Frequently Asked Questions | Joe Forster/STA | PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions | 0 | 29-11-2005 09:48 |
| Copy Protection | Geo147 | PS2 Games | 0 | 17-05-2002 16:42 |
| Is there a protection on BLAIR WITCH PROJECT I,II & III ??? | flep | PC Games | 2 | 01-07-2001 16:13 |
| Project Justice patch | Mischiefmatt | DC Games | 0 | 30-03-2001 21:01 |
| Project IGI: weird circular lines on original CD? | Raks55 | PC Games | 0 | 12-12-2000 07:29 |