|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
The Problem that I am having is that when I make the virtual IDE it doesn't show them at the bottom but it tells me I have the IDE loaded and when I go to mount them using the tray icon I get an error telling me that daemon tools pro advanced error driver 0 it doesn't so I then turn off the IDE and then reload it I get a message telling me that I already have the max amount of drives even though they are not showing up at the bottom lol I wished that some one could just crack this thing instead of using images.
|
| Sponsored Links |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Fifa 2008 Mini image | mdikmetas | PC Games | 38 | 13-01-2008 01:29 |
| Can anyone make a mini image of NBALIVE07? | boyminahal | PC Games | 3 | 26-01-2007 03:04 |
| SpellForce 2 - mini image problem | egon2 | PC Games | 5 | 15-01-2007 13:48 |
| Frequently Asked Questions | Joe Forster/STA | PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions | 0 | 29-11-2005 09:48 |
| nero image problem | SamDman | CD/DVD Software & Utilities | 3 | 22-06-2002 21:47 |