|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
It isn't out yet in the US. I think I will wait a bit before I buy it. Nothing like being forced to use (and wear out) the disc.
A crack will come out soon. Hopefully before you finish the game.
__________________
Playing games is not the same after getting married. |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
How can i know if my windows xp is xp64?I go to My PC,right botton,properties and the only thing i can read is "Microsoft Xp profesional edition - 2002 version - Service Pack 2"
I think that the Daemon tools Pro Advanced method donīt works because of my operating system. Sorry again for my english...
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
So, I was having some of the same issues some people here were (I think), though with a different image, and a sort of weird thing made it work for me - I had just installed DT pro, but still had the old non-pro version installed as well. After much annoyance, just for fun I tried uninstalling the old DT and hurrah, it worked. People having problems with this might want to try that.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes he could have. But he already said he split it with his friend in a plan for them to both play (one has the original and one has backup copy)
Like I said, read the EULA. Sometimes just the act of making a copy of the software violates the license terms. I agree that you should be allowed to make a backup copy for yourself to prevent scratching. If publishers agreed with this they wouldn't make copy-protection in the form of "please insert original disk". If you don't like the law/rules you have free will. Break it, get banned/arressted. Or you could simply refuse to buy games that have horrible copy protection. Let us continue this discussion in the off-topic board.
__________________
Playing games is not the same after getting married. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
i got the game and i used a copy guss what!
i mounted the mini-image with IDE (daemon tools pro advanced 4.10) and click on start game and vwalla game is working!!!!!! the opening vedio is COOL you should not skip it! have fun guys! use daemon tools pro advanced 4.10 or wait for crack or the easyest way: use original! |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think I know what is the problem.
Raid is not working with DT 4.10 properly. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
@Mindray
You should buy the game as you are using ptn-twit.mdf which is the Platinum scene release.
__________________
[QUOTE=LocutusofBorg]mailserver will eat it (it is always hungry machine, searching for victims like small softie .dll's ;) )[/QUOTE] |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Agreed warez user.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Why do people keep incriminating themselves in this thread? You can get your message across without mentioning warez.
There is no need to have two images mounted, the mini image from gamecopyworld and a virtual IDE drive in DT4.1 (pay version) is all you need. If it isnt working try redownloading the mini image, reinstalling the game, and making sure you are in fact making a virtual IDE drive. Test the virtual IDE drive you create with something else as well. I dont think it even matters, but I dont use DT tray icon since I didnt want/need to install it. Try adding an IDE drive through DTPro.exe in the directroy you installed Daemon Tools to. You'll need to right-click at the bottom of the program where the default virtual SCSI drive is, and add an IDE drive. Another thing that shouldnt matter: I use all emulation options except hide cd-r, they should only apply to physical media though like mentioned earlier. Any other problems are beyond my meager understanding. |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
i used DT4.1 (pay ver) i created a IDE virtual drive
and mounted with it the image and vwalla i can play the game without DVD!!! those who cant buy/download the DT4.1 wait for crack or use the original disk to play! |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/inco...id-t17440.html
this is my problem... |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
try asking on the daemon tools forum maybe?
__________________
bleh DO NOT PM me with questions, leave that in the forums...ESPECIALLY if i dont know you... |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
CIT. Ok i managed to make this game working with Patch 1.1
All u have to do is: -1- apply 1.1 Patch (backup savegames if u want) -1- go to gamecopyworld.com, and dowload their CD image NetShow-TW_SS -2- download Daemon Tools Pro Advanced Edition V. 4.10.0218 from here -3- apply all 4 images in Virtual IDE CD in fallowing order (set all emulation on <green SafeDisc, SecuRom etc..) a) NS-TW_SS-poseden.mdf b ) NS-TW_SS-poseden.mds then c) ptn-twit.mdf d) ptn-twit.mds it should be like this > http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?i...6475108za9.jpg -4- double click TheWitcher in Virtual CD/DVD Devices, then choose ptn-twit.mds -5- lounch game. Maybe its simplier way to get this to work, but this is working for me. Im using XP 32 bit proffesional, dont know about other platforms, sorry. CIT. ---------------> In my DTP 4.10 the maximum number of IDE Devices is 2, there is a way to increase it? Yesterday I have mounted my .mds image in the IDE device and i have played for 1/2 hours. Today launch the game and... nothing
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
You should buy the game. Same for Daemon Tools Pro.
__________________
[QUOTE=LocutusofBorg]mailserver will eat it (it is always hungry machine, searching for victims like small softie .dll's ;) )[/QUOTE] |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
@Marvin_gka: Banned, forum rule #1.
__________________
Joe Forster/STA For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ! Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply! Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Fifa 2008 Mini image | mdikmetas | PC Games | 38 | 13-01-2008 01:29 |
| Can anyone make a mini image of NBALIVE07? | boyminahal | PC Games | 3 | 26-01-2007 03:04 |
| SpellForce 2 - mini image problem | egon2 | PC Games | 5 | 15-01-2007 13:48 |
| Frequently Asked Questions | Joe Forster/STA | PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions | 0 | 29-11-2005 09:48 |
| nero image problem | SamDman | CD/DVD Software & Utilities | 3 | 22-06-2002 21:47 |