Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 15-09-2007, 06:50
PCM PCM is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PCM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoeverxxx View Post
I'm not a 100% sure what your tring to do but I'm guessing your tring to mount a mini-image for that game so I'll breifly explain how to do that.

If its a mini-image your d-loading then there should NOT be an executable file included with a mini-image. You must install the full version of the game and use its excutable file just as it is.

You simply mount the min-image ( FM2005.MDS or MDF) with DAEMON Tools, like this....
Mounting an image:

1. Right-click on the DAEMON Tools trayicon
2. Select Virtual CD/DVD-ROM
3. Select Device [?:]
4. Click Mount
5. Browse and select the image you wish to mount
6. Click OK or double-click on the file to mount


Then if the mini image works and DAEMON Tools is on, all you need to do is execute the games original EXE file on your harddrive to play it.
I have donne everything! I want to plat Pro Cycling Manager 2007. I'm on the menu . I want to play something and it falls down the game shut himself down ... Who can help me?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 15-09-2007, 13:33
Joe Forster/STA's Avatar
Joe Forster/STA Joe Forster/STA is offline
Senior forum member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Hungary
Posts: 9,842
Thanks: 21
Thanked 344 Times in 226 Posts
Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
Have you tried without a mini image, with the original CD?
__________________
Joe Forster/STA
For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ!
Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply!
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 16-09-2007, 02:28
PCM PCM is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PCM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Forster/STA View Post
Have you tried without a mini image, with the original CD?
I've tried with unl-pcm07 MDS-file.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com